It allows parents to register their children's optional subjects and reduces administration time.
Defines which students may enroll in each extracurricular activity.
Association registration fees for extracurricular subjects.
Allocate one quota per activity.
Facilitates the invoicing of these items.
Groups students by special activities.
Generates enrollment reports.
View available subjects, groups and quotas.
Separate the quota and the enrollment to subjects.
Generates reports of registrations made.
Send personalized notifications.
Allows online registration payment.
Plan monthly charges for extracurricular subjects.
Automatically sends confirmation of registration.
Create and send PDF invoices.
Check how the Phidias Academic platform
simplifies, facilitates and speeds up the daily tasks of your educational center.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...
Strictly necessary cookies must always be enabled so that we can save your cookie setting preferences.
- PHPSESSID: allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.
- moove_gdpr_popup: save cookie preferences.
- cfduid: override security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.
This website stores the following Analytical or Functional cookies from GeotargetingWP, to display information tailored to the needs of each country:
- geot_rocket_state, geot_rocket_city, geot_rocket_country: store the information of the state, city and country of access.
If you disable this cookie we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will have to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, or the most popular pages.
Leaving this cookie active allows us to improve our website.
-_ga, _gid, _gat_UA, _gat_gtag_UA: Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last visit to the site. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one. Identify the user's session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.
This website stores the following Linkedin Analytics or Functional cookies:
- lang, lidc, lissc: maintain and remember the current language in which the user navigates. Personalization and resource optimization.
- bcookie: browser identification to uniquely identify the devices accessing LinkedIn to detect abuses on the platform.
This website stores the following HubSpot Analytics or Functional cookies:
- __hssc, __hstc, __hssrc, messagesUtk, __hs_opt_out, hubspotutk:monitor visitor actions and preferences.
Please enable strictly necessary cookies first so that we can save your preferences!