Phidias, Best schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our main objective is to offer tools that simplify, facilitate and streamline the school's daily tasks so that they can dedicate more time to their true mission: education.
- To access the platform, the school must provide you with an access URL. Ex: https://Nombredelcolegio.phidias.co/.
- Next you will find where to enter your username and password, if you do not have them click on the option "I forgot my password".
If you forgot your password
- Click on "I forgot my password".
- Please enter your e-mail address below (the one you provide to the school).
- The system will send a message to your email with a link indicating the steps to follow.
- Login from the student profile
- Click on Academy - Classroom / History.
In this option you will find the subjects the student is taking with their respective grades.
For more details, you can click on the grade for each subject.
- Log in to the profile.
- Click on the Communication button.
- Go to the inbox. There you will find communications and messages from the school.
- Click on the student's profile.
- In this option you will find the subjects the student is taking and the pending assignments for each one.
- You must log in from the profile.
- Click on Community - Process.
- Look for the extracurricular or after-school option.
- Click on start.
- Follow the steps of the registration process.
- Log in to the payer's profile or your child's profile.
- Click on Treasury - Consolidated.
There you will be able to check the pending collections, recently paid collections, recent payments and payments to be applied.
To see more details click on the collection you wish to review.
- Log in to the payer 's profile or your child's profile.
- Click on Treasury - Collections - Consolidated.
- Click on the collection you wish to review.
- The online payment option will be enabled.
Note: Before performing this process check with your school to see if they have the online payment option enabled.