Awards and RecognitionadPhimin2023-05-18T21:56:06+00:00
Phidias, Best schools.
Awards and recognitions
As companies that offer products and services that are aligned with Colombian government policies, they are ambassadors of a thriving and mature national software industry, capable of competing with world-class companies with a complete and diverse portfolio.
In 2011 we were selected, among 6,000 business projects, as one of the 20 finalists for this award given by the prestigious Bavaria brewery (Colombian company) to the best business ideas.
After receiving the Destapa Futuro award, Phidias was selected to participate in a year of strategic consulting within the Impact-A Plan, given by some of the most important entrepreneurs and business consultants nationwide.
See how the Phidias Academic Platform
platform simplifies, facilitates and streamlines the school's daily tasks.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies must always be enabled so that we can save your cookie setting preferences.
- PHPSESSID: allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.
- moove_gdpr_popup: save cookie preferences.
- cfduid: override security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.
This website stores the following Analytical or Functional cookies from GeotargetingWP, to display information tailored to the needs of each country:
- geot_rocket_state, geot_rocket_city, geot_rocket_country: store the information of the state, city and country of access.
If you disable this cookie we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will have to enable or disable cookies again.
Third party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, or the most popular pages.
Leaving this cookie active allows us to improve our website.
-_ga, _gid, _gat_UA, _gat_gtag_UA: Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last visit to the site. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one. Identify the user's session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.
This website stores the following Linkedin Analytics or Functional cookies:
- lang, lidc, lissc: maintain and remember the current language in which the user navigates. Personalization and resource optimization.
- bcookie: browser identification to uniquely identify the devices accessing LinkedIn to detect abuses on the platform.
This website stores the following HubSpot Analytics or Functional cookies:
- __hssc, __hstc, __hssrc, messagesUtk, __hs_opt_out, hubspotutk:monitor visitor actions and preferences.
Please enable strictly necessary cookies first so that we can save your preferences!